ASG Bowl: Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance Tailored for Bowling Center Proprietors
ASG's Business Auto Insurance provides coverage for business automobiles when the use of a vehicle results in a liability judgment, and/or a damaged or destructed automobile. Serious accidents can cause property damage or bodily injury and entail major liability exposure. ASG's business Auto Insurance provides coverage for business automobiles when the use of the vehicle results in a liability judgment, or the automobile is damaged or destructed. At ASG Bowl, you will receive comprehensive auto insurance coverage, but also unmatched service at a competitive price.
ASG Bowl can create a policy just for you with our experienced insurance professionals that understand the bowling center industry. Not only will you get comprehensive auto insurance coverage, but also unmatched service at a competitive price.
Two Parts of Business Automobile Policy
- Physical Damage – Includes collision insurance, and either comprehensive coverage or coverage that specifies the loss that you might incur.
- Liability Insurance – Includes bodily injury, property damage, and protection from the uninsured or under-insured motorist.
Types of Coverage
- Collision Insurance – Pays for damage to your vehicle regardless of who is at fault. Can be required if your vehicle is financed or leased.
- Comprehensive Insurance – Pays for damage to your vehicle from causes other than an accident such as theft, flood, vandalism, earthquake, or fire.
- Liability Insurance – Covers bodily injury (medical cost, lost wages, legal expenses) and damage to another vehicle if you are at fault.
Get a Free Quote from ASG Bowl today to learn more about how we can provide you with the best coverage in the industry.